New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRCA 2017 Board Elections
 Login/Join 
Picture of Sylvia Kendra
posted
This year we have 4 of the 7 board member positions open for election. We plan to hold our election on January 26, 2017 at our first general meeting of the year.

We hope to get new participants on the board and hope that all of you will consider running for a board position. The board responsibilities are described in the NRCA Bylaws found here:
https://community.northrosslyn.org/ouract...es/bylaws/bylaws.htm

Deadline for board nominations is January 23, 2017.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sylvia Kendra,

Word Doc201612-Board_Member_Application.docx (49 Kb, 136 downloads)

Posts: 81 | Registered: January 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sylvia Kendra
posted Hide Post
This is just a reminder that we will be conducting a NRCA board member election at our next meeting,January 26 at 7 PM at the Holiday Inn - Rosslyn. If you are interested in volunteering your time for the great community, please fill out the attached form. The deadline to be on the ballot is January 23. We will allow write-in nominations on the meeting day.

Word Doc201612-Board_Member_Application.docx (49 Kb, 155 downloads)

Posts: 81 | Registered: January 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sylvia,

My name is Carroll Colley, and I live in Highgate. I'm writing to see if you have received sufficient interest from candidates to fill the NRCA Directors spots? If not, I would be interested in serving.

My direct email address is carroll.colley@gmail.com If you would let me know that would be great.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend the meeting on 01/26 due to a previous engagement.

Thanks,

Carroll Colley

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post