Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nash/ColonialTerr Stairway to be renovated
 Login/Join

posted
I just received the following note from Turnberry concerning our staircase. If you wish to respond directly to Mr.Mitchell please copy me. Thanks.
Mark Antell
PS. The 'alternate route' mentioned in Mr. Mitchell's letter is .... walk along the street till you get to Ode and Key.

=====================
Date: 2008/09/11 Thu AM 11:53:32 EDT
To: mantell@northrosslyn.org
Cc: Lucia deCordre <ldecordre@rosslynva.org>
Subject: Turnberry Tower - Colonial Terrace Stair Program

Mark,

It has been a while since we have spoken about the Turnberry Tower project. I wanted to provideyou with notification that we are about to begin the Colonial Terrace stair rehabilitationprogram as required by our approved site plan. We are currently scheduledto begin the project on September 15th and it should take approximately4 to 5 weeks to complete. We will need to close the stairs to public useduring the process but will try to provide limited access if it is feasibleduring the process. Because of this constraint, the County has suggested that we provide an Alternate Routemap for stair users while the project is underway. I have included a copy for your use and we will post a copy on the Colonial Terrace side of the staircase.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, pleasefeel free to contact me at 703-967-8346.

Robert Mitchell (Mitch)
Direct Line -703-465-4899 | DirectFax - 703-682-1420 | email - rmitchell@facchina.com

Facchina Development, LLC
901 N. Glebe Road | Suite 1005 | Arlington, VA 22203
703-682-1400 (office) | 703-682-1401 (fax)
www.facchina.com

Posts: 319 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post