Find
Notify
Tools

County Board to meet on re-zoning Rosslyn Plaza site
 Login/Join 
NRCA Director
posted
Hi all,

I am a long-time Rosslyn resident and wanted to flag an upcoming meeting related to Rosslyn Plaza.

The developer, Vornado/Gould's application to re-zone the Rosslyn Plaza site will be reviewed by the County Board this Saturday, March 12 at 9AM at 2100 Clarendon Blvd.

This re-zoning request is concerning to me because of the massive increase in density it will allow and the overall negative impact I believe that will have on the quality of life of a growing number of residents in Rosslyn.

From more construction and traffic congestion, to flight path hazards and diminished light and views blocked by taller buildings -- I think the North Rosslyn community is set to loose a lot if the current plans for Rosslyn Plaza move forward. Instead, the developer and the County should be working with the community to ensure this redevelopment is a win-win for everyone.

If you share these concerns or have other concerns of your own about Rosslyn Plaza, I encourage you to attend Saturday's meeting to express your views.

A better, more livable Rosslyn is possible.

Best,
Paul Quirk

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post