North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  News  Hop To Forums  Announcements    NRCA Schedules 2013 Meetings and a note on our January elections
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRCA Schedules 2013 Meetings and a note on our January elections
 Login/Join 
posted
Dear All:

The dates of NRCA's meetings in 2013 are as follows, with all meetings being held at The Atrium's community room (1530 Key Boulevard), running from 7:30 PM to approximately 9:00 PM:

January 31 -- Annual Meeting and Elections
March 21 -- General meeting
May 23 -- General meeting
September 19 -- General meeting
November 14 -- General meeting

Please note that our first meeting of the year is our Annual Meeting with Elections. We presently have a vacancy on the Board that we hope to fill in this election. Two other seats on the board are also up for re-election. If you have an interest in becoming active in our community, I encourage you to run for the NRCA Board. We will be accepting nominations from the floor at the meeting, but if you know in advance that you'd like to run, let me know (jzeien@northrosslyn.org) and I'll place your name on the ballot.

An agenda for our January meeting will be circulated shortly.

Happy New Year!
Jennifer

Posts: 285 | Registered: January 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post