NRCA General Meeting
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Turnberry Tower, 1881 N Nash St
7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. The meeting was called to order by Katie Elmore,1st VP of the NRCA. Katie announced that Jennifer was no longer president and due to family circumstances, had left the Rosslyn area. The NRCA will be filling two positions during the January 2015 general meeting and thereafter the board members will decide among themselves the new leadership roles for 2015.
2. Paul Derby distributed the treasurer’s report and made a call for new members and reminder of upcoming annual registration.
3. Sylvia Kendra distributed the meeting minutes for the Sept 2014 General meeting. The minutes were approved by the membership.
4. Mike Jeck and colleagues from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Airport Noise Office presented on their policies related to airplane noise, traffic patterns, and the "One engine inoperable" rules. For more information please visit their website: http://www.mwaa.com/reagan/1271.htm. Additionally, citizens are welcome to voice their concerns about aircraft noise at 703-417-1204.
5. Tad Lunger, Esq from McGuireWoods LLP presented his client’s plans for the new development of the Key Boulevard Apartments at 1411-1417 Key Boulevard. A copy of the presentation has been posted on the 1411 Key Blvd page: http://community.northrosslyn.org/ev...934373/m/42420944373
6. The next General meeting is scheduled for January 15, 2015 at 7:30 at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn. More information is on the NRCA website: northrosslyn.org
Jan 13, 2015
|Powered by Social Strata|