Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (294 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Wilson School Update (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
Wilson School Update 1. Trailers: Two weeks ago I passed along a commitment from APS staff that th......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Wilson School

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little GreenSpace to Be Restored. (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
I questioned APS staff today concerning the eastmost row of trailers. You know, the area that now l......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Wilson School

Discussion Topic  A Little GreenSpace to Be Restored. (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
1/3 of the trailers sitting on the Wilson playfield have not been used for over a year. Those unuse......

Discussion Topic  NRCA Board Meeting of 1/29/09 (in Board Minutes) by Mark Antell
Minutes of board meeting on 1/29/09 Only Jennifer Zeien and Mark Antell attended. Jennifer repor......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Board Minutes

Discussion Topic  General Meeting Mar 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM (Atrium) (in Announcements) by Mark Antell
General Meeting Announcement - Main Topic: The Arlington Diversity Taskforce NRCA will hold a gener......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  Juried Art Show in our Neighborhood. (in Announcements) by Mark Antell
The Arlington Artists Alliance presents a juried show “East Meets West,” February 6-28. The show wi......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Good result at the recent Historic Affairs and Landmark Review Board (HALRB) meeting (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
Technical Error: HALRB staff tells me that the HALRB historic designation recommendation will go to......

Discussion Topic  Good result at the recent Historic Affairs and Landmark Review Board (HALRB) meeting (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
Excellent recommendation from the Historic Affairs and Landmark Review Board (HALRB) Two years ago ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extended Construction Hours for Rosslyn New Developments (in Site Plans - Emerging topics) by Mark Antell
The attached letter explaining our opposition to extended construction hours was sent to Walt Tejada......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Site Plans - Emerging topics

Discussion Topic  RE: Extended Construction Hours for Rosslyn New Developments (in Site Plans - Emerging topics) by Mark Antell
First, thanks to Jennifer for posting this issue. Second, I agree with Paul Derby's suggestion conc......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Site Plans - Emerging topics

Discussion Topic  Reminder - Candidate Debate this Tuesday Evening (in Announcements) by Mark Antell
The North Rosslyn Civic Association (NRCA), and the Radnor Fort Myer Civic Association (RAFOM), are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Candidate Forum on 10/14 (in Announcements) by Mark Antell

Discussion Topic  Candidate Forum on 10/14 (in Announcements) by Mark Antell
North Rosslyn Civic Association and RAFOM (the Civic Association on the other side of Wilson) will c......

Discussion Topic  Nash/ColonialTerr Stairway to be renovated (in Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting) by Mark Antell
I just received the following note from Turnberry concerning our staircase. If you wish to respond ......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting

Discussion Topic  Gullible Me (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
Gullible Me Folks, I tend to operate from the perspective that the bureaucrats and politicians that......

Discussion Topic  Information on Fire Safety (in Emergency and Disaster Preparedness) by Mark Antell
Rick Genest, Captain of the Rosslyn (Wilson) Fire Station came and spoke to us last night (8/12) abo......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Emergency and Disaster Preparedness

Discussion Topic  A positive step from Arlington Public Schools (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
Hi All, Until this month, APS was determined to jam the Arlington-Mills 'High School Continuation' ......

Discussion Topic  A few neighborhood happenings (in Announcements) by Mark Antell
A few neighborhood happenings: 1. I attended a meeting earlier this week about using the old Newse......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two meetings on Wilson, Tuesday 6/17 (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
Quick report on last week's School Board and County Board Meetings. The School Board maintained its......

Discussion Topic  Flash - Change in tonite's SchoolBoard agenda (in Wilson School) by Mark Antell
I have, just a minute ago, received a note from the APS Board indicating that they will NOT discuss ......

» Refine Search
» New Search