Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Friends of West Gateway Park (in Gateway Park) by Jeff Vincent
Katie, thanks for compiling the list and following up with the county. For me, the most important i......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Gateway Park

Discussion Topic  RE: Friends of West Gateway Park (in Gateway Park) by Jeff Vincent
Jennifer, The Gateway Park clean-up is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday, 5/3), not today. Thanks, ......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Gateway Park

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleanup on May 3, 3:30 PM (in Gateway Park) by Jeff Vincent
Mark, we plan to participate. Thanks for arranging this. Susan and Jeff Vincent...

Discussion Topic  RE: Draft Minutes of General Meeting of 11/14/2013 (in Association Minutes) by Jeff Vincent
Hi, Mark, Thanks for the draft minutes. Jeff and I did bring some refreshments, but others did, too......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Association Minutes

Discussion Topic  Crosswalk on Ft. Myer Drive (in Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting) by Jeff Vincent
At NRCA's most recent meeting, one of the possible "community benefits" considered was a HAWK (High-......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting

Discussion Topic  RE: Next General Meeting and Call for Volunteer (in Announcements) by Jeff Vincent
Katie, I am happy to bring some snacks and stick around to clean up after the meeting. Please let m......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: What community benefits would you like to see? (in County Requests for Civic Association Comment) by Jeff Vincent
I attended the meeting where Monday Properties discussed the proposed project. Whole Foods was ment......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > County Requests for Civic Association Comment

Discussion Topic  RE: Observations on certain aspects of the Rosslyn Gateway Development (in Gateway Park) by Jeff Vincent
Reading between the lines, there appears to be some friction on this topic within NRCA. That would ......

Photo Album  RE: JBG Graphics from 2012-02-22 NRCA Board Meeting (in Gateway Park) by Jeff Vincent
Thank you for sharing these graphics. There appear to be a number of proposed designs, but they all......

» Refine Search
» New Search