Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Additional Observations Re AHC Proposed Redevelopment of Key Blvd Apts (in Key Boulevard Apartments) by June O'Connell
The model AHC is using is The Park-Frederick - Woodbury Heights. I would encourage each of you to dr......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Key Boulevard Apartments

Discussion Topic  School Board Candidate Forum April 16/Wed.night-near Courthouse Metro (in Announcements) by June O'Connell
Neighbors, I just wanted to be sure you were all aware that there is a School Board Candidates For......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  Your thoughts-Support for Neighborhood Day - OnLine County Survey (in Announcements) by June O'Connell
Neighbors, Not sure what discussion category this falls into. But, below is the link to a County on......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Trailers and Plans (in Wilson School) by June O'Connell
Mark's e-mail also noted that a summer chat with the APS Supintentend is taking place tomorrow, Augu......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Wilson School

Discussion Topic  County Fair offers opportunities to share with County Manager and Board your views (in Wilson School) by June O'Connell
Neighbors, This week is Arlington's County Fair. You all probably are familiar with the outdoor o......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Wilson School

Discussion Topic  RE: APS Board to discuss Wilson School on August 9 (in Announcements) by June O'Connell
Neighbors, This is my second attempt to post a reply to Mark's e-mail on tonight's APS meeting on Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: APS Board to discuss Wilson School on August 9 (in Announcements) by June O'Connell
Neighbors, I just wanted to say that I think a strong turnout of speakers is really critical to und......

» Refine Search
» New Search