Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Friends of West Gateway Park (in Gateway Park) by Rita Hummel
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Gateway Park

Discussion Topic  Facilities for West Gateway Park (in Gateway Park) by Rita Hummel
I understand by word of mouth and not on the County's website, that in Jan 2017 the County approved ......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Gateway Park

Discussion Topic  RE: Speak back to plans to 'develop' the Wilson Site (in Announcements) by Rita Hummel
It is urgent for NRCA area residents to stay involved and responsive to the County's outreach effort......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Rosslyn Walk to End Veteran Homelessness and Happy Hour (in Announcements) by Rita Hummel
I'm looking forward to joining my neighbors and A-SPAN to Walk to End Veteran Homelessness on Wed mo......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: 1401 Wilson at Transportation Commission TOMORROW (in Site Plans - 1401 Wilson Blvd - 1400 Key Blvd) by Rita Hummel
Laura, I talked with the staff for SP#429 and I made the edit in my original post to reflect the "18......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Site Plans - 1401 Wilson Blvd - 1400 Key Blvd

Discussion Topic  RE: 1401 Wilson at Transportation Commission TOMORROW (in Site Plans - 1401 Wilson Blvd - 1400 Key Blvd) by Rita Hummel
This coming Mon @ 7:00pm, the Planning Commission (PC) will discuss all of the issues listed on the ......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Site Plans - 1401 Wilson Blvd - 1400 Key Blvd

Discussion Topic  RE: Sidewalk Closure for "1812" project (in Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting) by Rita Hummel
Clark Construction expects to have the corner of 19th and N. Ft Myer Dr. completed and sidewalks ope......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting

Discussion Topic  RE: Sidewalk Closure for "1812" project (in Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting) by Rita Hummel
We still have the fenced-off sidewalks on Ft. Myer Dr. West Metro entrance three years after this is......
North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page > NRCA Collaboration Area > North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum > Streets, Sidewalks and Lighting

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Hour THIS Friday 1/31 (in Announcements) by Rita Hummel
Katie, My husband and I really enjoyed the NRCA Happy Hour last night! Thank you for organizing it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next General Meeting and Call for Volunteer (in Announcements) by Rita Hummel
Katie, Please let me know what you still need help with for this meeting. Text works best for me but......

» Refine Search
» New Search