NRCA Collaboration Area
Would you like to help plan the new building on the Wilson School site?

This topic can be found at:
https://community.northrosslyn.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8116064271/m/52620174373

February 26, 2015, 06:01 PM
Paul Derby
Would you like to help plan the new building on the Wilson School site?
Arlington Public Schools has requested someone that lives in North Rosslyn as the NRCA representative for the Building Level Planning Committee. Would you or someone you know wish to represent the community for this important school project? A parent of a child headed to this school after the fall 2019 opening would be especially welcome to represent us.

Send an email to board@northrosslyn.org if you wish to be considered to represent your community. If you know of someone that would represent us well, please pass this message on to them.

*************** Message from Arlington Public Schools ***************

As you may know, the School Board approved the construction of a new school for the HB Woodlawn Secondary Program at the Wilson site to open in September, 2019. We are now moving forward with developing the Building Level Planning Committee for the new construction and hope to have a committee organized to meet beginning later in March. We expect the committee will need to meet bi-weekly for the next six to nine months and then occasionally as the need presents itself.

We are asking the civic associations in and around the new school site to identify a representative to participate in this important committee. I have included the description of the make-up and charge of the committee to help in explaining the work this group will be doing. Please let me know who your representative will be as soon as you are able so we can begin to schedule this committee and help ensure we work collaboratively with the community. Thanks so much for your involvement in the community and your willingness to help APS with this project!

My e-mail contact is meg.tuccillo@apsva.us

Regards,
Meg Tuccillo
Consultant, Arlington Public Schools,Facilities and Operations Department

Committee Information