North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Planning and Development Discussions  Hop To Forums  Community Gardens and Parks    A few trees to be replaced near the north border of the Community Gardens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few trees to be replaced near the north border of the Community Gardens
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,
I forward to you a memo I received a few days ago from the Arlington Department of Parks and Recreation. A few Ailanthus trees were removed from the northern edge of the community gardens last Spring. The note indicates that the DPR will transplant replacement trees later this week.
Mark Antell

-------------------------
Tree planting in the extension of Rosslyn Highlands Park

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 7:53 AM

To:
"mark antell" <antell_m@yahoo.com>, "Dinesh Tiwari" <Dtiwari@arlingtonva.us>, "Marco-Antonio Paredes" <MAparedes@arlingtonva.us>, "Patrick Wegeng" <Pwegeng@arlingtonva.us>

Cc:
"Steve Temmermand" <Stemme@arlingtonva.us>

Dear Mr. Antell,

We are still progressing with this season’s tree planting in park areas and along streets. By way of this e-mail to our landscape supervisors (Patrick and Marco), I am asking that the trees be planted adjacent to Key Blvd. Community Gardens by the end of next week (December 18). Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. Thank you. - Jamie

Jamie Bartalon
Landscape and Forestry Supervisor
Dept. of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources

703-228-7747

jbartalon@arlingtonva.us

Posts: 319 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post