North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  News  Hop To Forums  Announcements    NIGHT CLOSURES ON ROUTE 50, ROUTE 29, ROUTE 15, I-95 AND GLEBE ROAD DEC. 16-20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIGHT CLOSURES ON ROUTE 50, ROUTE 29, ROUTE 15, I-95 AND GLEBE ROAD DEC. 16-20
 Login/Join 
posted
NIGHT CLOSURES ON ROUTES 15, 29, 50, I-95 AND GLEBE ROAD
Sign work Dec. 16-20

Arlington/Fairfax/Loudoun/Prince William—Monday, Dec. 16 to Friday, Dec. 20, drivers can expect overnight lane closures between 10:00 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. on Routes 15, 29 and 50, Interstate 95 and Glebe Road. Crews will set several full-span overhead and cantilever sign structures, and remove bridge-mounted structures. Lane closures are as follows:

Arlington:

Eastbound Glebe Road: One of two lanes closed nightly Dec. 16-19 from 24th Street to the I-395 bridge.

Fairfax:

Eastbound Route 50: One of four lanes closed nightly Dec. 16-19 from the ramp to I-495 to the Fairview Park Drive overpass.

Eastbound Route 29: Two of three lanes closed nightly Dec. 10-12 from Stringfellow Road to northbound Fairfax County Parkway.

Two of three lanes closed nightly Dec. 10-12 from Piney Branch Road to southbound Fairfax County Parkway.

Two of four lanes closed nightly Dec. 15-16 from Summit Drive to the Fairfax County Parkway bridge.

Loudoun:

Northbound Route 15: One of two lanes closed nightly Dec. 16-19 from Sycolin Road to the Route 7 overpass.

Prince William:

Northbound I-95: One of three lanes closed nightly Dec. 16-19 at the ramp from eastbound Prince William Parkway to the ramp to Exit 158B.

These nightly closures may include 15-minute stoppages on all lanes. Signs and message boards will be set up. State Troopers will also be on site. Drivers should use alternate routes and avoid work areas as traffic will be slow.

END

Posts: 285 | Registered: January 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post