New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Cat in North Rosslyn
 Login/Join 
posted
LOST CAT IN ROSSLYN (HIGHGATE AREA)

Description : "Osiris" is a Siamese cat with grayish-brown fur and white paws, with a white mark on the bottom right side of his nose. He is a very friendly cat. He weighs 25 lbs. He wears a blue collar with two ID tags (one red in form of a heart the other blue in form of a flower) marking his vaccinations.

Last seen on the evening of the 30 of June.

His owner misses him a lot. If found please call:
703-888-7535
703-888-7534
703-888-7537

Posts: 11 | Registered: June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Harvey Walters>
posted
Is your cat still missing? There is a trapped Siamese cat on a balcony. Please call:
202-744-8588. Thanks!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cat Harvey Walters mentioned in the previous post turned out to be Osiris. So after two frustrating weeks for Osiris and his owners, he is safe and back.

Bernard Huon-Dumentat sent the following:

My daughter is delighted to have Osiris back, specially because today was her last day in Rosslyn before moving and flying to France for the next three years
Please pass my regards to all of you.
Thank you.

Earlier today, Molly, Harvey's partner sent this note:

The rescue of this cat took an international village because all the key players are either abroad or were out of town (we're in Maine at our summer camp). The message board really came in handy because I remembered reading the posting.

Our house guests this morning described the cat down to a tee bouncing around the balcony located one floor below ours. I'm sorry that cat was trapped as long as it was; I misunderstood 2 weeks ago when our guests (who have been in and out of the unit) described the cat's location and thought she was referring to the building next door since I knew our downstairs neighbor (who is out of the country on extended business) doesn't have a cat. Our guest's mother stayed last night at our place and didn't get a wink of sleep listening to the cat's howling (my friend's thought it was in heat) and decided something had to be done and called us.

Glad we could assist; even from afar. Hopefully this adventure took only one life out of this cat's longevity.

Best,
Molly & Harvey

Posts: 417 | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post