North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  News  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Next General Meeting and Call for Volunteer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next General Meeting and Call for Volunteer
 Login/Join 
NRCA First Vice-President
posted
The next NRCA General meeting is right around the corner on November 14! There are some hot topics to discuss including community benefits from the 1400 Key Blvd. project, a new plan to help spruce up Gateway Park, and Key Boulevard Apartments/AHC. To sweeten the experience for everyone, we'd like to serve some light refreshments. Would anyone be willing to help by donating some snacks, drinks and serving-ware? I also need a volunteer to help me tidy-up the space afterward.

Please let me know!
Katie

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Katie Elmore,

Posts: 60 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katie,
Please let me know what you still need help with for this meeting. Text works best for me but I read my email at least twice a day.
Thank you.
Rita Hummel
Text me @ 703-899-9686 or email hummelbee54@gmail.com
NRCA Member

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katie, I am happy to bring some snacks and stick around to clean up after the meeting. Please let me know what you need -- cookies? nuts? cheese & crackers?

Susan Vincent

Posts: 9 | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pleas someone, remind me when and where the next NRCA meeting is.

Thanks,

Perdita Welch

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The next meeting is at 7:30 Nov 14 at The Atrium.

If you ever need to check dates and times, the calendar is on the web site at this location:

www.northrosslyn.org/ouractivities/calendar.html

Calendar

Posts: 417 | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post