North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  News  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Rosslyn BID wants your opinions: Resident and Worker Focus Group Initiative
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rosslyn BID wants your opinions: Resident and Worker Focus Group Initiative
 Login/Join 
posted
Greetings,

The Rosslyn BID is in the process of updating our strategic plan, since this has not taken place since 2007.
We feel it’s important to get a more focused voice of the residents, and even workers, into the mix to confirm our thinking and point out anything we may be missing.

We are writing to you to in the hopes that you will help us get the word out and encourage attendance within your group to participate. If you are with a condo or civic association, and your group is having a meeting between now and the focus group meeting dates, I would be happy to come and talk about this, or send someone in my place. Recent demographics have shown us that Rosslyn is attracting more and more young residents, and we would really love to hear their thinking about Rosslyn too!

In order to accommodate as many people as possible, we are offering 2 dates:
Tues, February 4 7-8pm
Tues, February 11 7-8pm
Both meetings will be followed by a networking reception with wine and cheese.

Participants can sign up to attend on our website at http://www.rosslynva.org/focus-group-rsvp.
Meetings will be held in the BID’s conference room at 1911 N. Fort Myer Dr., Suite LL-20.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mallory Wall at mwall@rosslynva.org or 703.522.6628 x120.

Thanks so much for your help on this important initiative to make Rosslyn an even better place to live and work, and we look forward to seeing you next month! As the newest member of the BID team, I’m especially excited to meet many of you for the first time.

Best,
Mary-Claire
President, Rosslyn BID

Posts: 285 | Registered: January 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post