North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  News  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Your thoughts-Support for Neighborhood Day - OnLine County Survey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your thoughts-Support for Neighborhood Day - OnLine County Survey
 Login/Join 
posted
Neighbors,

Not sure what discussion category this falls into. But, below is the link to a County on line survey relating to Neighborhood Day. I've heard some grumblings that County staff may be looking to use responses as a way to wriggle out of the parade. Don't know how much to rely on that rumor, but if you are fond of the Parade be sure to note it -- it does cost the County in terms of police/security, trash pick up, etc. Personally, I think it and the Fair are the County's a signature events. I don't know how long the survey will be up. If the link doesn't work, you should be able to access it via www.arlingtonva.us. Thanks, June O'Connell/CVIII.
https://www. surveymonkey. com/s.aspx? sm=AE2dVYIn_ 2byPdsF0O9mYFAw_ 3d_3d

Posts: 7 | Registered: June 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post