North Rosslyn Civic Association Home Page    NRCA Collaboration Area    North Rosslyn Civic Association Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Planning and Development Discussions  Hop To Forums  Telecommunications Facilities    Use Permit Request:Telecommunications Facility /Rooftop of Dominion Substation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Use Permit Request:Telecommunications Facility /Rooftop of Dominion Substation
 Login/Join 
Picture of Sylvia Kendra
posted
Subject: Use Permit Request: Verizon Telecommunications Facility (SP-18-U-16-1)
Date: January 23, 2017 at 10:49:55 AM EST

Good morning,

I am starting the use permit application reviews for the February 2017 County Board meeting. I wanted to give you some information on one of the applications I am currently reviewing that is located within the North Rosslyn Civic Association. This application is a request to install a small cell telecommunications facility, located at 1850 N. Moore Street (rooftop of the Dominion Substation).

The application is currently scheduled to be considered by the County Board at the February 25, 2017 County Board meeting. If possible, please let me know if there are any issues or concerns in the community with this use permit request by Friday, February 10, 2017.

Location Details:
Telecommunications Facility: Rooftop of the Dominion Substation
Use Permit #: SP-18-U-16-1
Address: 1850 North Moore Street (shown below, image from Google maps)

Please let me know if you have additional questions regarding the details of the facility and use permit application.

Thank you!
Nicole

Nicole R. Boling
Associate Planner

2100 Clarendon Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: (703) 228-3945
nboling@arlingtonva.us

Posts: 81 | Registered: January 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post