Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interested in being NRCA Alternate to the UDC?
 Login/Join 
posted
Since Brandy Schantz's departure we do not have an alternate member of the Rosslyn BID's Urban Design Committee (UDC) (I am the primary NRCA member).UDC reviews planned new construction, landscaping, signage, and other issues from a design perspective and provides input to the BID, including taking positions on specific projects. The Committee meets once a month, generally 3rd Wednesday of every month from 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.I generally post meeting minutes on this forum after each meeting.It's a good way to stay informed on what's going on in major development projects that affect our neighborhood. Let me know if you're interested in being the alternate (there is a formal approval process that we could get started).

Posts: 19 | Registered: November 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRCA Director
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in the Urban Design Committee. I would love to the alternate. I previously have been on the Arlington Arts Commission and the Public Art committee. I have served on multiple site plans as NRCA and AAC representative. I am an at-large member of the Public Facilities Review Committee (PFRC).
Terri Prell

Posts: 75 | Registered: March 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Terri, that's great. I think you'd be perfect. Will you be at the NRCA meeting Thursday evening? I can tell you about the procedure to get designated as alternate then. Regards, Lenore

Posts: 19 | Registered: November 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post