New
Find
Notify
Tools

Invitation from WAMU
 Login/Join

<Ken Marcus>
posted
I just received a call from WAMU, an NPR station in DC, asking me to inform North Rosslyn members that they will be taping a
live "town hall forum" radio show that they will be conducting next Tuesday. All of us are invited, and they have also invited other local organizations and civic associations.

They say the meeting will focus on two local issues: housing and development concerns and divisions in the community caused by the baseball stadium controversy. While they have told me that the two hours will
be live, I have also head that the show will be taped for airing, first hour on November 19, the second hour on November 26.

Interested members of the community are urged by WAMU to attend and participate. The live taping will take place this coming Tuesday, November 18 at 7 PM at George Mason University, Arlington Campus, Arlington Original Bldg., Room 329, 3401 Fairfax Drive. I believe that this is one block from the Virginia Square Metro station.

WAMU has asked me to let them know whether members of North Rosslyn will attend. Anyone who is interested should give me a call or reply to this message.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post